Sunday, July 26, 2009

[[We need more Black love]]







Black love is such a beautiful thing to me. And I just fill like the world needs more of it. It's too much b.s going on in black communities these days with; baby momma drama, ppl having casual sex like it ain't nothing, numerous STD's etc. Why is it so hard to find that special someone and settle down?



Celeberty couples: What I love most about these 3 couples is that they keep their private life private to a certain extent, and not letting the media get too involved. They been going strong for so long. One of these I'll meet a guy thats my type who want to put a ring on my finger... I just know it.



1 comment:

  1. great post and very true...i think the key to celebrity love is keeping it private between the both of them...i remember when Beyonce and Jay Z first got together, I was annoyed because they wouldnt tell anything about their relationship lol but they knew what they were doin and that's why they're still together...I love all 3 of those couples...my favorites too...I also like Eva and Lance Gross

    ReplyDelete