Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I Hate Memories....

As of now im sitting down thinking about how things use to be between us. I miss every moment we shared together. All the times you cooked for me when I didn't feel like cooking, when you always use to tell me how pretty I was for no reason. I miss your smile. OMG and those beautiful, golden/brownish dreads. The way you use to run your fingers thru my hair when we were watching t.v together in our apt. Distance is killing our relationship right now. Things are not how they use to be. I wish I can turn back the hands of time, but I can't. I guess I have to try and get over you now, because we don't talk as much anymore. So now im thinking it's someone eles. How does everyday texting/calling turn into every week or every two weeks?? It's been a month since we seen each other & I am slowly falling out of love with you, ugghh I wish this process hurry up though. I wish I was completely out of love with you... No I don't, Im lieing I just wish things were as they use to be but BETTER. O.k so Im confused now... I pray that the best is yet to come.

1 comment:

  1. This is really deep..
    Sometimes they say distance makes the heart grow fonder but like in my case distance was my biggest enemy..It feels like that is the same for you..If something that great can not last when you guys aren't in the same place then that means it really wasn't that great at all...I might be wrong but that is what i feel..
    I can imagine how much it hurts to love someone and you feel like with every passing day you are loosing that person a little more...
    Have you tried talking to him..to find out what is really going on because sometimes it might just be a lack of communication or like you said maybe there is someone else..Either way you owe it to yourself to know what is wrong...

    ReplyDelete